Sunday, March 29, 2009

pubbuilders.com

I just finished the initial design for pubbuilders.com, and will be adding more to at as time passes. The client wanted a simple clean site to promote his business, and because my freelance time is limiting I opted for using web.com to make it easier for me and eventually handing the site over to the client for maintenance. After a couple of weeks working on it I realized that web.com is more of a challenge than I thought. It's designed for non-web geeks to create their own site but it has many hurdles to master, ridiculous templates and a very old school interface. All in all it worked, but will defiantly be the last time I use web.com for anything. There are many template sites out there and can be a great resource for web deisgners with limited time on their hands, but choose wisely for you may be asking your self, what have I gotten my self into?

No comments: