Friday, October 21, 2011

New Beginings

It's been a while since my last post, so I'm looking to start fresh, new, over. Since leaving my full time gig in April I've found a nice steady project to sell in a market that is all around me. Lobstering Is An Art has been a huge eye opener in the potential of what is possible and we are really excited about where this will take us. We've met so many great people in the lobstering community and looking forward to meeting so many more! We've also met so many talented artists and creative folks as well as networking with other designers and marketers in Maine. There is a lot involved running your own business, but with every hat worn and each new opportunity given, it's the best thing you'll ever do for yourself.

On top of LIAA I'm still doing my own personal work and freelance for select clients. As I go I'll be adding more to this blog including stories, images, opportunities, tips/tricks, freelance and other happenings while Andy is designing.

Enjoy and be well!

No comments: